Wednesday, March 25, 2015

March 23

This Week
This week was full of fun and hard work. Nada mas. I am not really a person of very many words, so I will try to illustrate with my pictures what happened, but I will give it my best shot.

Basically I love missionary work. I am slowly conquering my fears through the atonement. I know that the atonement provides each of us with power. God wants a powerful people. We did service on a day. That was fun. I really enjoy service. I also had a work visit with my district leader for weekly planning which I learned a lot.

I believe we can learn something new from everyone we come in contact with. You just need to have the right attitude. 

I love the scriptures¿!¿! They make more sense every day. Poco a poco, line upon line precept upon precept.

Spanish I have given in that it will take me a while to master it. I have to get over trying to be a perfectionist and just go for it. 

We had a talent show in the stake. I loved it. Some missionaries from my district and I did a skit about the first day in the mission field. I felt like a was at timberline playing and acting like a goof ball in the skit. My part was I got to rob the two missionaries playing the newbies. How enjoyable was that hahahahahahahahaha.
Talent Show

I gave my first talk in Spanish. I just prepared like a would have in English. Also I used a strength, english as an example. I read a part of a letter Pappy sent me in English
. Then I explained to the people that sometimes we don´t understand the whispers of the spirit. haha you got to work wit wat ya got.

Git er done

Put you Shoulder to the Wheel

Pon tu Hombro a la Lid

AHAHAHAHAHAHA


#MarchMadness # means rpm in peru rate per m idk


Love yall
Elder Joshua Leo Mecham
Let your light so shine





No comments:

Post a Comment