Monday, March 2, 2015

March 3



hey all,

This week has been pretty fun, full of hard work and a lot of teaching. Tuesday the district leader called and said that we were going to do a work visit. Which I got to go with Elder Powell in his area and Elder Breas the district leader came to my area with my companion. Also it was for a whole day and we would stay the night. Elder Powell is from Murray, Utah. He is a really funny guy. He has 6 months in the mission. I followed him in his area and we taught his investigators and his less actives. His pension was out of town, so we ate with a member in his ward for all the meals. I did pretty well with teaching with him, but it was just a little different style. I enjoyed my time with him. He a cool green laser that we played with at night. The weirdest and funniest thing that he had was a tube of bacon flavored toothpaste. It smelled really good, but it was nasty to brush my teeth with it. I prefer the minty fresh taste. His family sent the toothpaste to him because he said he really missed bacon. To be honest, I am perfectly fine without bacon.





 Angels speak by the power othe Holy Ghost; wherefore, they speak the words of Christ. Wherefore, Isaid unto you, feast upon the words of Christ; for behold,the words of Christ will tell you all things what ye shoulddo.

FEAST UPON THE WORDS OF CHRIST!!!

I really like this scripture. The words of Christ which are the scriptures, conference talks, and liahonas or Ensigns. They will tell you all that you should do. Also, angels will speak to you through the Holy Ghost.

I really enjoy the time that we are given to study: As one missionary put it everyday in the morning that we have study time is an appointment with a member of the Godhead. The sets apart you entire day.

Besides this it was just a week of hard work. 

All is well. Peru is the bomb


Elder Mecham


No comments:

Post a Comment