Monday, March 9, 2015

March 9

This week was another hard working week. It is hard though when most of our investigators cannot progress because they need to get married. It is kind of really annoying. I mean why do they just live together with at getting married.....

Besides that what stinks is my companion has changes. I will miss having a companion that can speak English. I really liked getting to know elder Jarman. So basically it is good bye elder Jarman and good bye English. I mean it is good for me, but I am so nervous that I will not be able to function with my new companion. Tomorrow we go to the changes meeting where I will get my new comp. I really hate saying good bye to people. But the mission is making me do it often.

That was my wonderful week basically. Also I have to give a talk in two weeks. I really don´t know how that is going to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment