Monday, November 23, 2015

I am thankful to have born in a family that knows the gospel. Thank you for a roof over my head, and having been born in a country with roads, that it is safe to drink the water, and that the bathrooms and somewhat clean.

I am thankful for my savior that died for a sinner like me, for a perfect gospel. I am greatful that I live next to the temple, and do not have to travel hours and hours to do the work of God.

I am thankful for the opportunity to pray to my Heavenly Father that loves me more than I can imagine, so much that he gave me the chance to read and learn how to live the restored gospel from the B

ook of Mormon.

I am thankful for college football, even though the Utes lost, they are still cool, I am also thankful for a Dad that lets me know how my favorite team is doing.

I am thankful and proud to be an American. 
But more I am thankful to be able to say that I am a son of a living God.

No comments:

Post a Comment