Monday, September 12, 2016

July 25, 2015

This week was wonderful... We did an interchange with the assistants... that was an interesting experience. I stayed in the area and my compaion went to the rich area of the assistants. I was with Elder Perez from Chile. We had a great time teaching together. I learned how to better teach and also contact new people. What I really like about Elder Perez was how friendly was with all the people. He also taught me how to better organize... I am really tiring to leave the bad habit of being unorganized and messy. I can say that i have improved a lot, but there is always room for improvement. It is just so hard to throw things away some times... I am not talking about trash, but things that maybe I will use in the future... hoarding is bad... hahahahaha.

We have been working hard with the members here in Moshoqueque, We have put an emphasis on having Family Homing Evenings with the elders and inviting a friend that is not a member. This week we had another family home evening with hermano Victor Mendoza and his family. We brought the Cabello family along to show them what the whole FHE is all about. It was a blast. We shared a video, and some spiritual thoughts about the temple then we played some games and ate a treat.... The game was super fun. We took two ties and played cat chases mouse... Basically, one of the ties is the cat and one is the mouse... the cat only needs to tie one knot, and clap 2 times while the mouse ties 2 knots and claps once. Basically the person that ends up with both the ties receives and punishment... in this case they had to run outside and Yell "Murio Mi Chanco!" or MY PIG DIED.... 

The Cabello family now has a baptismal date for the 27th of august... wie now have 5 people preparing themselves to get baptized... This work is so tiring, yet so energizing at the same time.

I know that my Savior is working by my side in this work... He lives and loves me and each and everyone of his children. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet and played a vital role in my happiness. He brought back the fulness of the Gospel with also the fulness of its blessing. These blessings include the wonderful opportuniy to live as an eternal family.. I know if I keep my covenants I will be able to see aunt Connie again. President Thomas S. Monson is the living Prophet.. I love this Gospel....

I challenge you all to look for opportunities to share the Gospel with others... Really you all will find an everlasting joy if you do.. I know because I have felt it...

VIVA PERU! FELIZ FIESTAS PATRIAS

P de Patria
E de Ejemplo
R de Rifle
U de Union


Inline image 1


Elder Mecham

No comments:

Post a Comment