Monday, September 12, 2016

September 12, 2016

Hey I am doing well... This week was different yet fun... This week we went to the leader´s council with President and Sister Williams... It was great.. We talked about the doctrine of the laying of hands... Is it a practice or doctrine.. well it is doctrine. in doctrine and covenants 36 2 explains that when there is an ordinance with the laying on of hands it is as if Christ puts his own hands on their head.
We also talked about 1 Nephi 17 how nephi had many trials and difficulties yet he still pulled through... I love how he quotes the scriptures...


I am doing well. My companion does not have changes... This week Vivana and Jaricza attended church. They both have baptismal dates for the 24th of September.... I am super excited.... I 


We are doing great...

GO UTES
6 in a row......

No comments:

Post a Comment