Monday, December 7, 2015

November 30, 2015

Well with the Christmas season coming upon us. We must remember why we celebrate.

I love this time, the music, the traditions, the time with family. Snow, haha, not going to see that for a little bit.

Remember, remember, that this time is to reflect on our Lord and Savior, the great I am. I was reading today before P day started in 2 Nephi 25. This chapter is great, by the way so read it, ponder it, and apply it to your lives. Anyways, Nephi rejoices in Isaiah who prophesied the birth of Jesus, but the cool thing is Nephi actually had the name of the Christ child revealed unto him.

Jesus was born. I invite, all to rejoice, live, and bask in the tranquility that the Lord has given us. Live as examples, true disciples of him. I know if you do, you will feel the peace, joy, and love that this hectic commercialized world cannot offer. I know Jesus Christ lives and through him I can do all thing that make me a better servant in his hands.

Video Links




Watch it, love it, share it.


God rest you merry Gentlemen, As you can tell I am excited for Christmas..

Gonna eat me some turkey, the turkey that I did not eat for thanksgiving.

Oh ya, had a baptism... haha. Honestly, the prayer in Spanish is easier. 

First time I performed the ordinance, but the start of many more to come


Elder Joshua Leo Mecham 

#ASaviorIsBorn

No comments:

Post a Comment