Wednesday, June 8, 2016

May 9, 2016

May 9, 2016

I will be staying in the area and Elder Waddell will be leaving tomorrow which was very unexpected. I now will have 4 changes here in Las Brisas. I will be training Elder Zurco, something like that, from Peru. I still do not know from what part of Peru, but that is basically it. As for my zone in the mission, every single companionship had a change. There will be a lot of new faces and new experiences.

Something interesting is an Elder that went to his house for problems with knees will be coming back. He had 7 months in the mission when he left before and now he is coming to finish his service.
With the journal, I did not write yesterday, 

Elder Waddell was packing and then we enjoyed one of the last nights together chatting. This night I will make sure I write. To be honest I do not believe I will get much sleep this night becuase tomorrow Elder is gone. He still needs to finish packing and then we are going to say good bye to the gang. I feel sorry for the guy, he has packed his bags 3 times in the last 6 weeks. Packing is super stressfull and annoying so I was reliefed to hear that I would be staying. I will see Elder Waddell after the mission for sure.

Tell Malyssa happy birthday for me, since next sunday is her birthday. 12 years is a lot.

Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment